Re: xplot with overplotting

"teb" <tbowers@nrlssc.navy.mil> wrote in message
8nef5i$fu$1@ra.nrl.navy.mil">news:8nef5i$fu$1@ra.nrl.navy.mil...
> does anybody have an obj. gr. app available that is like dfanning's xplot
> but allows for multiple dataset overplots?

My MGH_Plot class is an attempt at that. It's immature but it does what you
want, e.g. it can be invoked as

mgh_new, 'MGH_Plot', findgen(11)    ; Quick plot. Discard object reference.

or

o = obj_new('MGH_Plot', XRANGE=[0,10], YRANGE=[0,10]])
o->plot, findgen(11)
o->plot, findgen(11), 0.1*findgen(11)^2

You can adjust XRANGE and YRANGE via widget dialogues. Sorry, no interactive
control of linestyles, etc.

See http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield/gust/software/idl/

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield/
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research
PO Box 14-901, Wellington, New Zealand