[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: widgets
- From: Stuart Colley <src(at)star.ucl.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:47:40 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University College London
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:20957
I've not really used widgets before, any suggestions on how the following
task might be tackled would be appreciated. What I'd like to do is
display an image, stored in an array size x by y, using say tvscl, then
click on part of the image with the mouse and get x, y, and the value of
the array at that location.
Are there any routine(s) suited to this sort of task?