[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL EPA Exam Test Question
- Subject: Re: IDL EPA Exam Test Question
- From: Andy Loughe <loughe(at)fsl.noaa.gov>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:31:12 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Boulder
- References: <MPG.email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21183
David Fanning wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> The Exam Committee chairman has run off with the
> secretary over in the Bookstore and no one seems to
> know when he is coming back. So I've been asked to
> get a couple of exam questions together. I don't want
> to be unfair or anything, so I thought I would throw
> out a test question to see if I'm on the right track.
> What is the *real* purpose of the DIST function?
As it says in the on-line help (no kidding)...
"Making pretty pictures."
Do I win?
Andrew Loughe =====================================================
NOAA/OAR/FSL/AD R/FS5 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
325 Broadway | wwweb: www-ad.fsl.noaa.gov/users/loughe
Boulder, CO 80305-3328 | phone: 303-497-6211 fax: 303-497-6301