[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Minimize windows !
- Subject: Re: Minimize windows !
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:40:10 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21219
Mathias (Mathias.Vieweg@dlr.de) writes:
> How can i minimize the IDL development environment from the execute program
> so that the user not see what happend ?
Maybe the user *wants* to see what has happened. Have
you given that any thought? :-)
If you don't want the user to see anything, I'd consider
running your program as a run-time program. Then the user
can't even *beg* to see what has happened. They are completely
at your mercy.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155