[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: multiple delimiters
- From: nrh(at)imag.wsahs.nsw.gov.au
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:58:00 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21388
Has anyone nutted out a way to read ASCII files with multiple
delimiters? Our current solution involves some messy string operations
that are restricted to 5.3, and I/O operations we would like to avoid.
Am I asking the impossible?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.