Re: Widget Bug

Hello Again,

	Sorry to reply to my own post - which means I didn't try hard enough
first to figure this out on my own!

	The problem stems from the fact that I realized the object before
applying the offsets, then setting map = 1.  I assumed that I had to
realize the object first, in order to get its geometry using widget_info
- this is not the case.  By not realizing the object until after the
offsets are applied, the problem disappears.  And, now I do not have to
use the map keyword.