[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fast Warping Routines in IDL?
- Subject: Fast Warping Routines in IDL?
- From: "Myron Brown" <Myron.Brown(at)jhuapl.edu>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:10:30 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl,comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab, Laurel, MD, USA
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl:2005 comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21751
Does anyone know of any public fast generic warping routines written in IDL?
In particular, I'm interested in a REMAP routine that takes arrays of x and
y shifts for an image and maps the old image pixels to the new ones. I
wrote one with FOR loops, but it's slow. I'm hoping someone else has
already done something clever for this in IDL.
JHU Applied Physics Laboratory