[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDL produced postscript files in latex
- Subject: IDL produced postscript files in latex
- From: Simon Webster <simon(at)nonsense.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:44:06 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21755
I'm producing postscript files with idl to go in a latex article.
Everything is fine when i just have one plot on the page, but when i
used !p.multi=[0,2,0] latex acted as though the second graph didn't
exist, overwriting the plot with text. Is this a known problem and is
there any way around it?
(ps David, thanks for the help with the previous query)
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.