[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Novice question.
- Subject: Re: Novice question.
- From: Pavel Romashkin <promashkin(at)cmdl.noaa.gov>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:03:23 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA-CMDL-CIRES
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <MPG.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: promashkin(at)cmdl.noaa.gov
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21927
David Fanning wrote:
> Silly, but a time-worn pattern for many of us prior
> to IDL 5.3. :-)
I must admid that in 5.3 I am still using it to *make sure* everything
did really get reset :-( .Reset_* is still not quite doing it
completely. Hopefully, 5.4 has its implemented better.