[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
plotting vectors in 3D
- Subject: plotting vectors in 3D
- From: "M Carmen Gonzalez" <mcgonzal(at)uv.es>
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:05:35 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Universitat de Valencia
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22011
I am new in IDL programming and I'm still a bit lost, so may be some of you
can help me...
I am trying to plot the measured wind speed (2 components) by a balloon in
vertical ascension. At each point of the trajectory i want to plot a vector
indicating the wind direction at that point.
Does someone know how could I do it?
Thanks a lot,