[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Window Background
- Subject: Re: Window Background
- From: Med Bennett <mbennett(at)indra.com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 07:44:10 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22023
Eric Kihn wrote:
> Hello all,
> Since I got such a great response to my last post I thought I'd try one
> more time. Thanks to JD I got the code running but now the
> behaviour on Windows and Linux is different. On the Linux side my plot
> window comes up with a white background, on the Windows side a black one.
> Same code and version of IDL 5.3. Since I need the white BG I tried
> !P.BACKGROUND = 255 on windows but no change.
> [code snipped]
I just do
This strikes me as totally inelegant but seems to work fine.