[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Connected component analysis
- Subject: Connected component analysis
- From: Dave Brennan <9147261b(at)clinmed.gla.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:33:08 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Glasgow
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22063
I am currently trying to write a program in IDL to analyze brain MRI
images. This involves using various morphological operations. I was
wondering if anyone has any experience using connected component
analysis in IDL.
I am trying to replicate results that I can produce using Analyze AVW's
connect operator (this connects 3D binary structures and gives them a
grey scale value relating to their size).
If anyone has any code or knows of a good way to go about this (or any
good references) please could you let me know.
Thanks for your help