[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDLDE 5.4 and Keywordsunder Linux
- Subject: Re: IDLDE 5.4 and Keywordsunder Linux
- From: Marcus O'Brien <m.obrien(at)sghms.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:55:49 +0000
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: SGHMS
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22095
Eric Kihn wrote:
> I just upgraded to IDL 5.4 under Linux and notice that the
> IDLDE no longer seems to highlight keywords?? In fact under the
> preferences menu I don't even see the option to activate this anymore.
> Was this feature pulled in 5.4? I can't tell you how helpful it is to
> those who are only so-so on the syntax.
They've withdrawn 'Chromacoding' for the unix version, I was just getting
used to it as well :-(
On the bright side my sun cut, paste and copy keyboard buttons work
predictably under idl for the first time. All I need now is for the IDL
edit window to have a white instead of dismal grey background.