IDLgrContour

Hi,
I was waiting for updates to IDLgrContour in 5.4, but it looks to me
that there still is no way to place labels on the contour lines (which
is about the only way I know to make a contour plot useful). Is this
true? Did some happy 5.4 owner try it? It sure looks to me that most
enhancements to 5.4 have to do with "doubleizing" everything. Not to say
that this is unimportant, but what about those obvious bugs in IDLgrROI
that does not normalize? Are they fixed?
Cheers,
Pavel