[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Preserving data with ROT
- Subject: Re: Preserving data with ROT
- From: landsman(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 22:09:11 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- References: <3A2E971A.DFC632@bigelow.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22505
In article <3A2E971A.DFC632@bigelow.org>,
btt <email@example.com> wrote:
> P.S. ROT calls POLY_2D so perhaps my question should be about that
That is probably the key: Poly_2d allows one to give the size of the
output image as parameters, but ROT does not take advantage of this
option. I added an OUTDIM keyword to rot.pro that lets one pass the
output dimension to Poly_2d. My copy is at
I suppose a possible additional keyword to rot.pro would be to let it
compute itself the size needed to preserve all the data, and create an
output file with that size.
--Wayne Landsman firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.