[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Map projection and object graphics
- Subject: Re: Map projection and object graphics
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:32:12 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22838
Nicolas Decoster (Nicolas.Decoster@Noveltis.fr) writes:
> How can I do a map projection with object graphics. Is there something
> like map_set and map_image of direct graphics ?
Sorry. There is nothing built into IDL that will allow
you to do this. You might be able to hack something
together along with the ORB object, etc. But it will
be nowhere near as easy as with Map_Set and Map_Image.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155