[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to make a pie chart
- Subject: How to make a pie chart
- From: hahn(at)hrz.tu-darmstadt.de (Norbert Hahn)
- Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:44:17 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Technische Universitšt Darmstadt
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22917
Having written a large IDL program that gathers the data
and brushes them up I need to plot the results in a pie
chart. Using plot with /polar doesn't look pretty enough.
Is there some other routine around that I may have overlooked?