[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
axis-system variable for surface?
- Subject: axis-system variable for surface?
- From: Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg <hvdosten(at)lb.netic.de>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:50:16 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: LF.net GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22946
my question is a rather silly one, but I am looking and looking and
looking for hours in the documentation for the system variables and
can't find it:
I had to rotate a 3D-plot for more than 180 degrees and would like to
know how to correct now the position of the axis, as well to change the
orientation of the labels (I was just able to change the direction of
the ticks by changing the sign....)
Thanks a lot for every smallest hint