[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: read pixels
- From: bcohen(at)lpl.arizona.edu (Barbara A Cohen)
- Date: 16 Jan 2001 15:57:42 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Arizona
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22993
Hi, I'm using IDL 5.3 on a Mac with OS8.1. I'm trying to display a tif
and interactively get the x,y of a coordinate I choose with the cursor.
Ideally, I'd like my program to read my click-on x and y into variables.
RDPIX doesn't recognize my cmd-click as a right mouse button so I can
never get out of it. David's READ_PIXEL program doesn't display the
coordinates, though it displays the image in a nice widget. Any
suggestions on what I am doing wrong or other programs
to do this task? Thanks!
University of Tennessee