[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
z-buffer and pattern, modified vowels
- Subject: z-buffer and pattern, modified vowels
- From: Harald von der Osten-Woldenburg <hvdosten(at)lb.netic.de>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:39:16 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: LF.net GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23099
Hi out there,
two small questions:
(1) the german language uses modified vowels (some strange letters...).
Is there really no chance to come along with them in the IDL's
font-libraries? I mean "ae", "ue" etc
(2) z-buffer: and also no chance working with patterns in the z-buffer?
patt = bytarr(12,5) & pat(0,0) = ... & polyfill,..., pat=patt
for example works fine, but not in the PS- and Z-surroundings. Is there
any trick to be able to work with this?
Thanks again for every small hint