And you thought Y2K was over!

Some may get a laugh out of this, but it makes me wonder just a little
bit about IDL's Y2K compliance.  Below you will find the header comments
that the IDL 5.3 GUI builder creates on my Windows platform.  I would
like to make it very clear that I am not trying to start a heated
discussion on the pros/cons of using the GUI builder for creating widget
programs.  I already know that if you ask five IDL users their opinion
about the GUI builder, you will get 10+ opinions.

However, I hope this Y2K anomaly is isolated to just the comment
creating code and not all of IDL's date handling code.

Jason Meyers
PhD Student, Center for Imaging Science
Rochester Institute of Technology
jpm7934@rit.edu

;
; IDL Widget Interface Procedures. This Code is automatically
;     generated and should not be modified.

;
; Generated on:	01/11/101 14:02.23
;