[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
And you thought Y2K was over!
- Subject: And you thought Y2K was over!
- From: "Jason P. Meyers" <jpm7934(at)cis.rit.edu>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:24:13 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology
- XPident: dcw2428
- XPident: Unknown
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23114
Some may get a laugh out of this, but it makes me wonder just a little
bit about IDL's Y2K compliance. Below you will find the header comments
that the IDL 5.3 GUI builder creates on my Windows platform. I would
like to make it very clear that I am not trying to start a heated
discussion on the pros/cons of using the GUI builder for creating widget
programs. I already know that if you ask five IDL users their opinion
about the GUI builder, you will get 10+ opinions.
However, I hope this Y2K anomaly is isolated to just the comment
creating code and not all of IDL's date handling code.
PhD Student, Center for Imaging Science
Rochester Institute of Technology
; IDL Widget Interface Procedures. This Code is automatically
; generated and should not be modified.
; Generated on: 01/11/101 14:02.23