Re: Creating a sphere (Object Graphics)

OK, I hate editors that don't warn you about breaking long lines.  The
following
lines should all be a single line in the IDL procedure.  Most are just
comment lines, but two are actual lines of code.

Sorry for any confusions this may have caused!

Jason

"Jason P. Meyers" wrote:

> PRO JPM_Make_Sphere, n, x=x, y=y, z=z

The following pairs of lines should have been left together as one