Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker

In article <MPG.14dabaddb4dbb4be989d39@news.frii.com>, davidf@dfanning.com
(David Fanning) writes:
|> Folks,
...[stuff omitted]...
|> What do you say? Anyone out there? Only people
|> who have never posted, or posted no more than
|> once in the past 3 months, please.

I lurk a lot, I post ocassionally. My posts always seem to be for help, not to
give it. Being inept at IDL programming is likely the reason.

But it could just be that "I will post no whine before its time".

John (Vectorize This!) McFee

--
Dr. John E. McFee
Defence Research Establishment Suffield