[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to get list of printers on NT?
- Subject: How to get list of printers on NT?
- From: Dave Greenwood <greenwoodde(at)ornl.gov>
- Date: 5 FEB 2001 22:13:56 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Oak Ridge National Lab
- Sender: greenwoodde(at)feda34.fed.ornl.gov (Dave Greenwood)
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23376
I'm using IDL 5.3 on WinNT 4.0.
Is there a way to get the list of available printers on an NT box? I'm
aware of DIALOG_PRINTERSETUP, which presents a list, but I'm trying to
make a Unix-centric IDL program work under NT and it has its own printer
setup dialog window which isn't quite the same as the one presented by
Dave Greenwood Email: Greenwoodde@ORNL.GOV
Oak Ridge National Lab %STD-W-DISCLAIMER, I only speak for myself