Re: unwrap modulo 2pi

graham_wilson@my-deja.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone have a quick function for unwrapping/undoing a modulo 2pi
> operation... Omatrix has such a function but I after an hour of
> fiddling I cannot seem to do it in IDL.
>
> NB: I moved from omatrix -> IDL about a month ago.
>
> omatrix would be something like:
>
> x = 2*seq(5)
> y = 2*Pi
> x=mod(x,y)
> x=colunmod(x,y)
> print x

What are 'seq' and 'colunmod'?
It seems you have 1D data. Is it right?
In this case you'll find several routine searching on the IDL library on
the net.
If you need 2D phase unwrapping, you have to implement very complicated
techniques
(RG-WLS, MCF etc....).

We developed several 2D phase unwrapping algo but I can't send them
since they are part of a commercial software.
Write me if you need other info.
Bye.

Nando Iavarone
	Advanced Computer System S.p.A.
	SPACE DIVISION (Remote Sensing Systems Development)
	Via della Bufalotta, 378
	00139 Rome - Italy
	Tel: +39-6-870901   (switchboard)
       		   87090916 (direct)