Re: IDL 5.4 and gifs: IDL windows "test"

Inspired by Craigs ingenious test on linux, I thought I should test it out
on windows.

I replaced the idl-windows library files idl_gif.dll and idl_gif.dlm, which
can be found in IDL54/bin/bin.x86/, with the versions from IDL53. The test
was successful in enabling the reading and writing of old gif files. Of
course I replaced the originals afterwards.....

Martin
Martin Downing,
Aberdeen
m.downing@abdn.ac.uk