[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: mkdir?
- From: "Christopher W. O'Dell" <odell(at)cmb.physics.wisc.edu>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:14:38 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23518
Is there anyway to create a directory in your OS from within
I keep running into problems using the SAVE function, when I
have forgotten to create the directory to which I am
saving. I just want to add a line of code that checks if
the directory exists, and if it doesn't it makes the
BTW, I'm running on a Windows platform (your are welcome to
make fun of me at this point...)
UW-Madison Physics Dept.