[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- To: "William O. Gallery" <wgallery(at)aer.com>
- Subject: Re: Hi, My Name is David. And I'm a Lurker
- From: Paul van Delst <pvandelst(at)ncep.noaa.gov>
- Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 15:51:22 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP
- References: <MPG.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3A805C4D.3C002C80@aer.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23399
"William O. Gallery" wrote:
> I'v been programming in idl for about 18 years now, don't post much (shy) but
> have gained a great deal from this news group. Keep it up, it is appreciated.
Wow! Hello William O. Gallery.
I have a bunch of AFGL reports from the early 80's on my desk on which you are the lead
author along with Kneizys and Tony Clough (FSCATM is one of 'em). <Insert bowing gesture
here> :o) Good to finally say hello.
Totally off topic, I know, but your name jumped out.
Paul van Delst A little learning is a dangerous thing;
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring;
Ph: (301)763-8000 x7274 There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
Fax:(301)763-8545 And drinking largely sobers us again.
email@example.com Alexander Pope.