Re: efficient kernel or masking algorithm ? UPDATE

> Hi Martin--
>
> This looks like a great way to do things.  Now if we could only
> translate those bloomin' British English spellings! NEIGHBOURHOOD
> indeed. :-)

Just getting my own back for having to *relearn* how to type COLOR, I tend
to use "COL" when setting a graphics keyword to preserve my heritage, but
have to relent when defining a new functions. You should just enter /NEIGHBO
:)

> As a side note, I believe that your message would have actually shown
> up as a reply to Richard's or JD's messages in the archive, if you had
> placed the Message-ID of their article in the References header of
> yours.  I've tried it here.  We'll see if it works.

OK, my news reader has the header field   "Followup-To:" (outlook express -
cringe) is this equivalent to Message-ID?

Martin