[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IDLWAVE 4.8
- From: Carsten Dominik <dominik(at)astro.uva.nl>
- Date: 26 Feb 2001 22:15:06 +0100
- Distribution: world
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
- Sender: dominik(at)antares.astro.uva.nl
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23677
Hello, Emacs users,
I have uploaded IDLWAVE 4.8. As always you can find it here:
Changes in version 4.8
- The shell preserves the command history between sessions. See
new variables `idlwave-shell-command-history-file' and
Note that JD posted some ugly code a few month ago which had the
same effect. If you copied that code into .emacs, remove it again.
Saving the command history is now the default, no extra actions
- New variable `idlwave-indent-to-open-paren' which can be used to
turn off deep indentation of continuation lines. Example:
x = function_a(function_b(function_c( a, b, $
- The library catalog can be updated with a background job so that
you can continue to work while it runs.
- A double prefix argument to `idlwave-shell-print' evaluates
and prints the current region as an expression.
- When the IDL process under the shell exits, it runs
- Fixed bug with deleting last window on IDL exit.
- Fixed bug (exponential regexp) with parsing Liam Gumley's routine