[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Binary Files
- From: Mike Garrett <hiss(at)eagle.cc.ukans.edu>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:09:44 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Kansas Computing Services
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23770
I am trying to read some binary files that I created using the unformatted
write in fortran90. The only problem is that these are the REAL variable
type and I don't know how to read these in IDL. I looked for some
documentation on the lenght of this data type but I didn't have any luck.
Has anyone else already done this?