[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: GOT IT!
- From: "Sean Heukels" <sean77=cuthere=(at)dds.nl>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:12:52 +0100
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Academic Computer Centre Utrecht, (ACCU)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23779
Stupid I didn't see this before.
The manual has references at the end of each indexed function, and
because I didn't find it there, I went looking on the internet.
Stupid me, it's in the index.
FLOAT returns the real part
Imaginary its counterpart