[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
widget_control from call_external
- Subject: widget_control from call_external
- From: dominic(at)work.com
- Date: 1 Mar 2001 14:59:38 GMT
- Followup-To: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NewsOne.Net - Free Usenet News via the Web - http://newsone.net/
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23785
anybody have a hint on this?
I have a c/c++ programme that is called from within a
widget hierachy via call_external.
As the computations made take fairly long, I want to update
a status bar with a 'Percentage complete' from the C-routine,
so the user doesn't get upset and thinks the programme died
How do I go about that???
----- Posted via NewsOne.Net: Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web -----
http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups
NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email email@example.com