[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bessel Functions and Numerical Recipes
- Subject: Re: Bessel Functions and Numerical Recipes
- From: "Christopher W. O'Dell" <odell(at)cmb.physics.wisc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 11:25:00 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23789
Brian Keating wrote:
> Anyone have a robust algorithm to compute ordinary
> Bessel Functions of integer order, greater than order ~ 19
> (where IDL 5.4 currently cuts off).
I don't think it exists yet. Mati Meron wrote what looks to be a good routine
for K-Bessel functions of arbitrary order, but not a BeselJ replacement.