[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Variable watch? Yeah, right
- Subject: Variable watch? Yeah, right
- From: "Pavel A. Romashkin" <pavel.romashkin(at)noaa.gov>
- Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:28:11 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NOAA Boulder
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23850
Happy users of Emacs, ignore this message. You are not interested in silly
variable watch window anyway.
I pointed out before to RSI and the news group that what you see in the
variable watch window, is not necessarily what really is in a variable. I
have a little screenshot for those curious.