[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IDLgrAxis text scaling
- Subject: IDLgrAxis text scaling
- From: "Rick Towler" <rtowler(at)u.washington.edu>
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:18:29 -0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: UW School of Fisheries
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23870
It is late in the day so beware of idiocity....
I don't remeber this being so difficult but I have some axes where i set the
range then set the appropriate x, y , and z coord_conv values. My axes come
out fine but the lables are wacked, the characters are huge relative to
anything else in the scene. Shouldn't the axis object scale the text
automatically according to the coord_conv values passed to the axis object?
Or do I really have to do the text the hard way?