[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: plot structured data II
- Subject: Re: plot structured data II
- From: dw(at)isva.dtu.dk (Dorthe Wildenschild)
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:55:24 +0000 (UTC)
- Mail-From: email@example.com from mail.isva.dtu.dk [184.108.40.206]
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23968
<sorry for being unprecise last time.
<What I like to know is how to get access to the data in the structure or
<as David Fanning already said how to tear that structure apart and get a
<2d array for further use.
<The data in the structure is already gridded and I know how to use
<surface function but until now I can't find information how to use it
<with structured data sets.
<thanks a lot
I got some help from Dave Fanning yesterday because I was trying to extract
an image from a structure so I could plot it.
In my particular case Dave suggested:
and then you can use
Write_JPEG, filename, snapshot, True=1
to write the jpeg.
Here the display window object is in the 'info' structure and named
Don't know if this is helpful for you?
Posted from mail.isva.dtu.dk [220.127.116.11]
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG