[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how to edit a figure in PS form generated by IDL ?
- Subject: Re: how to edit a figure in PS form generated by IDL ?
- From: "Mark Hadfield" <m.hadfield(at)niwa.cri.nz>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:11:07 +1200
- Cache-Post-Path: clam-ext!unknown@clam-int
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: NIWA
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24034
There is a program called pstoedit that can convert Postscript files to
other, more easily editable, vector formats. It works OK on IDL-generated PS
files, except that it ignores images.
If you're on Windows, the best way to install and use pstoedit is to get it
as part of the GSview package, from
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research