[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: how do I keep IDL quiet?
- Subject: Re: how do I keep IDL quiet?
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:55:21 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <B6E6347F.CC91firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24177
Jason Li (email@example.com) writes:
> I have an IDL routine "myMain" that calls upon many subroutine. Each time I
> run myMain, it reports "compiled module ..." message for each subroutine it
> has successfully compiled.
> I am now running myMain repeatedly from an UNIX script and don't wish to see
> these messages. How do I make IDL quiet?
Close your command log window. :-)
P.S. Let's just say if that doesn't work, you could
always try setting !Quiet equal to 1. :-)
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155