sec : U Re: MPI_Plot Was: Something else

David Fanning wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I announced earlier today that Martin and I were making
> our program MPI_PLOT available to help users get their
> plots configured to their liking. The software was not
> out there for 10 minutes before the whini... excuse me,
> before the comments started coming in. Thank you. :-)
>
>    http://www.dfanning.com/programs/mpi_plot.zip

  Nifty!

 Andrew D. Cool                                 .->-.
 Electromagnetics & Propagation Group           `-<-'
 Surveillance Systems Division               Transmitted on
 Defence Science & Technology Organisation   100% recycled
 PO Box 1500, Salisbury                        electrons
 South Australia 5108

 Phone : 061 8 8259 5740     Fax : 061 8 8259 6673
 Email  : andrew.cool@dsto.defence.gov.au