Re: IDL 5.3.1 (Windows) backing store problem

Yes, it is a frequent problem on my Toshiba 2650 laptop (win98 OS; no idea
what graphics card is in the box).  It is as if the idlde gets 'tired' after
30-60 mins of use.  The problem always goes away if I exit idl and restart
idl.  I wont swear to it, but I think the problem also exists in idl5.4 (I
move between the two versions regularly).

Regards,
Michael Asten