[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: OVERLAYING IMAGES
- From: "Mark Chan" <chanm(at)cadvision.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:53:46 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CADVision/PSINet
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24508
1) plot some contour, using contour fill
2) oplot it with a different contour fill
You get: only (2) appears (the other has been covered).
Is there a way to make (2) translucent so that one can see both images at
the same time?