Re: Fill in a logic image: possible in IDL ?

Hello
To explain what I’m trying to do about a FILL in a logic image, I give an
example (see the Computer Tomography lung image in
http://www.ci.uc.pt/pessoal/jsilva/idl_fill.jpg )
Thanks in advance for any suggestion.
Jose Silva
Physics Dep., FCTUC, Portugal