[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Displaying a plot and a true color image on the same window
- Subject: Re: Displaying a plot and a true color image on the same window
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 19:06:08 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <3AEB56DA.4E88306D@csee.usf.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24737
Alok Nagdev (email@example.com) writes:
> I'm trying to display a plot using color bar and a few true color image
> on the same window but as soon as the color table is loaded, the true
> color image is displayed according to color bar being used. Is there any
> other way this could be done??
This opens up a whole new line of business for me!
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155