image overlay question???

Need some help here guys.. if u dont mind..

I have a Tire displayed using tv.. I also below that have an image file
that i have read in using a function i wrote to read a proprietarty image
extension displayed in a 2d section.. my issue is i want to overlay the
data image file onto the Tire to show the properties as such.. any
functions or advice would be GREATLY appreciated..

NOTE: the image file is setup as an 8-bit RBG file one byte per pixel..