[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AAARGH-2 !!! CALL_EXTERNAL and IDL5.2 (the solution)
- Subject: Re: AAARGH-2 !!! CALL_EXTERNAL and IDL5.2 (the solution)
- From: Paul van Delst <me(at)where.i.work>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:20:43 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24776
> I'm sorry if these considerations are to "stupid" for many of you, but maybe
> useful for someone ... "dummy" like me.
I think what you discovered should be enshrined someplace (web page, FAQ, etc.) That sort
of information - what comes to one only through sweat and tears - deserves to be passed
BTW, is there an IDL FAQ for that sort of stuff?
Paul van Delst A little learning is a dangerous thing;
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring;
Ph: (301)763-8000 x7274 There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
Fax:(301)763-8545 And drinking largely sobers us again.
firstname.lastname@example.org Alexander Pope.