Re: AAARGH-2 !!! CALL_EXTERNAL and IDL5.2 (the solution)

StefanoM wrote:

<how-to snipped>

> I'm sorry if these considerations are to "stupid" for many of you, but maybe
> useful for someone ... "dummy" like me.

I think what you discovered should be enshrined someplace (web page, FAQ, etc.) That sort
of information - what comes to one only through sweat and tears - deserves to be passed
on.

BTW, is there an IDL FAQ for that sort of stuff?

paulv

--
Paul van Delst           A little learning is a dangerous thing;
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP        Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring;