Re: TLB-Widget focus

Jan-Peter Babst wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I can't figure out if it is possible to prevent a TLB widget getting the
> input focus on creation time,
> or if it is possible to assign the input focus to a TLB widget (like
> keyword input_focus for text widgets).
> This should work on UNIX platforms without manipulating the
> windowmanager.

Dear Jan-Peter,

there are many differences between windows and unix in this case.

I tried SENSITIVE, KBRD_FOCUS_EVENTS, INPUT_FOCUS and ICONIFY.

Only iconify did the same on both operation systems.

On windows all of them change the input focus between widgets
indicating this by the dark blue border but only iconify did this
on my linux machine.
If it's not necessary to show all bases you should try iconify of
the other bases.

May be David or Ronn will have a better idea.

Viele Grüsse

Reimar

--
Reimar Bauer

Institut fuer Stratosphaerische Chemie (ICG-1)
Forschungszentrum Juelich
email: R.Bauer@fz-juelich.de
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg1/
a IDL library at ForschungsZentrum Jülich
http://www.fz-juelich.de/icg/icg1/idl_icglib/idl_lib_intro.html

http://www.fz-juelich.de/zb/text/publikation/juel3786.html