Re: TRIGRID co-linearity problem

I had a similar problem few weeks ago. Without going into details
I tried a "brute force" approach adding to x and y geographical
coordinates small random parts (about 0.0001 * coordinate value).
Error disappeared and the resulting contour plot was OK.
But it does not of course explain the reason for the peculiar
behavior of trigrid procedure...

Christopher Davey wrote:

> The triangulation( ) procedure works just fine, but In my call to
> trigrid( ), I get an error that I cannot figure out: "Points are
> co-linear, no solution."

Regards

Roman Schreiber

schreibe@ncac.torun.pl