[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Newbie Questions
- From: Geoff Herbynchuk <gherbyn(at)irus.rri.on.ca>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:42:27 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: The University of Western Ontario, London, Ont. Canada
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24937
Was just wondering if IDL can have pointers to structures. I'm trying to
access a variable in the structure with:
if (*info).active_cursor EQ 1) then .....
And I keep getting an error which says "Expression must be a structure in
this context: <PtrHeapVar57>."
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?