Widget_Label

Hello,
It's been a few months since I've done any IDL programming but I'm back
at it again!  There is something that I just can't seem to figure out
and I'm sure it's easy and I'm just missing it.  I have a Widget_Label
with a significant amount of text in the VALUE keyword.  I created it
using the IDL (using 5.2.1) gui builder and it displays just fine.  Then
when I run it (or even you use the test GUI option) it displays the text
in one line instead of wrapping it.  Since the text is long enough you
can't see it all and it gets cut off.  How do you have the text wrap to
fill the size of your Widget_Label?

Thanks for any help,
Mark